Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Tales of a Camera


So sometime in 2011, I had this other wonderfully, brilliant idea that I needed a DSLR camera. I had my point & shoot with some nifty color options, but that just wasn't doing it for me. I wanted that cool blur (which I think is what they refer to as bokeh or something of the sort (see what having an uberly expensive camera does...well, maybe you do cause I still surely don't).

But anyways, I wanted an awesome camera to take awesome shots. I mean c'mon, there are like four children in this house, one of which is actually cute, so why not spend a bunch of money on a camera. So I have it and I managed to take some pictures with it. Some turned out great, but most of them sucked terribly
Oh I dunno, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have no damn clue as to what I am doing with it. It's not like you can just Google, how do I use this awesome DSLR that is way too advanced for me.So instead, I sit around and take pictures of random things around the house, like that pumpkin for instance. It's face is totally peeling off, but whatever. I still like the picture, and the fact that it is a cat is pretty awesome as well.

What's the moral of the story? Hell if I know. But maybe if there had to be one, you should really consider your purchase before buying a DSLR. The pictures look awesome once you know what you are doing, but at other times, well...you'd be better off with a point & shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment