Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome Back

It has been a rather long time since I have written and while I had these illusions of grandeur, I realized that trying to complete nursing coursework & maintain this blog throughout was just a silly notion (read: completely stupid idea).

But now, I am done with the semester and I have 3.5 whole months to get to being craftsy (or maybe not so much) and share the awesomeness that is my life. While this all sounded like a fantastic idea as I sat in the garage pondering the wonderful things that I would prepare & indulge, I just do not know where to get started. I am still in this mindset where I feel like I am doing something wrong because I am not at school. (Those scary nursing instructors truly instill the fear of everything in you).

So, I guess that I am going to have to find some sort of craft to do or magnificent dish to prepare. It will come...I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment